Room Hire Request Form
Please complete the following form to make a request to hire a Room at Archway Methodist Church.
- The Church Office is open between 9.30 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday. Requests sent outside office hours will receive a response as soon as we are able on the next working day.
- The room rates detailed are not negotiable.
- We cannot accept bookings for events/parties were alcohol is to be served or gambling is to take place.
- We can only accept bookings for events where worship, prayer or Bible study is to take place if your worshiping group is a member of the World Council of Churches.
- Request for weddings, baptisms or funerals should be made by arrangement with the minister.
- The timing of your booking should include setting up and clearing up time.
- Bookings are only confirmed once the booking agreement or license is signed and returned and payment received (or a deposit of one third of the cost of the room hire).
- We are unable to provide storage facilities.
- Any sign or notice advertising your event must be referred to the church for approval.
Last Updated: 26 January 2018